Next weekend Harmony Church hosts the Grace and Glory Conference again. I am sure it is going to be every bit as amazing as the previous years. If there is one event you do not want to miss out on this year let it be Grace and Glory 2014. Amazing teaching that liberates, encourages and makes the “Good News”, the Best News. If you’re in for a weekend that sees Jesus becoming even more amazing, God even greater, touched by the Holy Spirit, and celebrate the best news you can ever get from the greatest God, I hope you’ll find your way to Harmony on 30, 31 May and 1 June to close it off. More information here >>>
Come and see Rob and Glenda Rufus and Chad and Jay Mansbridge and be amazed by the profound teachings. It’s been a highlight in my year every time!
What an amazing time the past months have: Chris Gore and Chuck Parry, Sean Feucht and Aaron Walsh November 2012, James Maloney in December, The Family Fun Day in February this year, The Prophetic and Fatherheart Seminar by Vicky Trustrum in March, Chad Dedmon in March, Easter Service in the Park and Harmony, my home church. And now coming weekend the Grace and Glory Conference with speakers Rob Rufus and Chad Mansbridge.
Last year the Grace and Glory conference was amazing. I remember well the incredible responses from people attending and the breakthrough moments for so many.
I HOPE YOU ALL COME (AGAIN).
While looking forward to this conference again, I am also aware that there appears to be some confusion what exactly it is that Rob Rufus and Chad Mansbridge are teaching. Last year a generous amount of time was set aside to answer some of these questions and to address some of the concerns. For those who may have doubts or questions or those of you that may be curious what this is all about. The complete recordings of last year’s Grace and Glory conference can be listened to and downloaded here >>> (search by church Harmony and the conference including the Leaders Lunch talk can be found there page 2). Since there is some confusion and hearsay as to what Rob is preaching and since there are some questions regarding what the grace message is all about: I recommend reading your Bible as the message is literally in there (Ephesians is a good place to start) and a large part of the questions and concerns that are brought up have been eloquently addressed in a special Q&A session during the conference which can be listened to here >>>.
Again I look forward to seeing you there.
For those interested here are the links to all of last years conference session by session (that saves you looking for them)
Where: Harmony Church, Oaklands School, Halswell
Cost: Single $25/Couple $40 door charge Sponsorship available (Includes morning & afternoon tea)
More info: www.harmony.org.nz
- God’s Daily Promise #5 (sharinhislove.wordpress.com)
- Daily Promise #1 (sharinhislove.wordpress.com)
- Citywide Worship and Prayer Night with Sean Feucht (johndierckx.wordpress.com)
- Daily Promise – December 13 – God is for you, not against you and He will go before you and fight your battles on your behalf (sharinhislove.wordpress.com)
- Why the BIBLE Path? (choosingthebiblepath.com)
- Arriving At Lake Taupo. – Taupo, New Zealand (travelpod.com)
- Trafficking In Spite of Revival (choosingthebiblepath.com)
- exactly how much should a leader give? (joeyasher.com)
Worship leader & song writer Sean Feucht is founder of a grassroots global worship, prayer and missions organisation called Burn 24/7. He has produced twelve worship albums, numerous teaching resources and recently co-authored his first book “Fire and Fragrance” (he co-leads the “Fire & Fragrance” DTS with YWAM in Hawaii). His lifelong quest and dream is to witness a generation of burning hearts arise across the nations of the world with renewed faith, vision and sacrificial pursuit after the Presence of God. He also works with IHOP (International House of Prayer). He is married to his gorgeous wife Kate and is a new father to their baby girl, Keturah Liv. He lives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. http://seanfeucht.com/
And if you’d like to hear more straight away:
See you there!
I am pleased to announce the return of Bob Fitts to Christchurch.
On Saturday 25 June 2011, Harmony Church will be hosting a seminar and worship concert in the Oaklands School Auditorium.
For those of you who are not familiar with the name here some more details.
Bob has been writing songs and leading people in worship since the early 1970s when many students on his Corona, California high school campus met daily at lunch to worship and pray together.
After high school, he attended Melodyland School of Theology in Anaheim, California and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry. At the same time, he was ordained as youth pastor and church worship leader in Riverside, California.
Bob and his wife Kathy met during high school and were married in 1976. In 1981, they moved to Kailua-Kona, Hawaii and served with Youth With A Mission at its teaching campus, The University of the Nations, until 1993. In 1990 they pioneered the School of Worship, which is now being conducted in many countries around the world.
His first recording, Take My Healing To The Nations, was released in 1985. In 1988 he was invited to be the worship leader on Integrity Music’s The Lord Reigns. Since that time, Bob has recorded numerous projects, both as a solo artist and the featured worship leader including:
- Take My Healing To The Nations – Solo Project 1988
- The Lord Reigns – Integrity Music 1988
- The Highest Place – Integrity Music 1990
- Live Worship With Bob Fitts – Maranatha! Music 1990
- Sacrifice – Solo Project 1991
- Bethlehem’s Treasure – Integrity Music 1991
- He Will Save You – Integrity Music 1993
- Proclaim His Power 1993
- Comfort My People – Solo Project 1994
- A Taste of Heaven – New Creation Church 1995
- Comfort My People 1995
- He Will Save You – Integrity Music 1996
- I Will Not Be Afraid – International House of Prayer 2001
- I Will Bow To You – Integrity Music 2001
- I Will Not Be Afraid – Live Worship Project 2001
- Restore – Healing To The Nations Music 2008
Some of Bob’s best-known songs are Blessed Be The Lord God Almighty, Take My Healing To The Nations, He Is Lovely, He Will Come And Save You and Glory Glory Lord.
On a personal note, I am looking forward to be part of the band again, an amazing worship leader and a joy to play with. Hope to see you all there.
- Integrity Media Sells Integrity Music To David C Cook (musicbusinessheretic.wordpress.com)
- All Change at Integrity (christianbookshopsblog.org.uk)
- Twin Earthquakes hit Christchurch (radioadelaidebreakfast.wordpress.com)
- Christian Music Review: Integrity’s iWorship/Connect – Live Your Worship (csahm.com)
- Worship With Our Lives (lifeconnectionms.wordpress.com)
- Helping Christchurch (pinnaclelife.co.nz)
- New Zealand quake kills one, condemns thousands of homes – Inquirer.net (news.google.com)
Shane Willard will speak in Christchurch on Tue 10 and Wed 11 May.
Shane is an international speaker, teacher, and motivator. His passion is teaching the Word of God in a relevant way, with a particular interest in revealing Jesus’ life and ministry from a hebrew context. Shane was born and raised in Charleston, South Carolina and began preaching at age 15. He took his first pastoral position at 19 and served on staff for 7 years at two large churches. He speaks at pastor’s and leadership conferences as well as churches throughout the world.
Meetings held each night at 7.30pm at Halswell Baptist Church, 6 Balcairn Street, Halswell
Offering will be taken.
Hosted by Harmony Church. More info Ph: 338 4253 or email@example.com or www.harmony.org.nz
For the facebookers amongst us go here and RSVP and hopefully I will meet you there.
“It is our honour and privilege to have this opportunity to recommend to you the ministry of Shane Willard. Shane has ministered in our church to great effect and his grasp of the Word and ability to communicate it is stunning. He has a deep knowledge of the historical context and original meaning that is fresh and revelatory and brings to life the most fundamental of the Christian doctrines. The demand for his book and CD series by our congregation is evidence of how much his ministry was appreciated. We look forward to Shane’s next visit and gladly recommend his ministry in building the local church.”
Pastor Merv and Ann Bassett
Annesbrook Church – Christ Church, New Zealand
“We recently had Pastor Shane Willard minister at the Invercargill Christian Centre over a ten day period. From the very first meeting it was evident that the ascension gift of the teacher was in operation among us. Secondary to this, but along side, was the manifest power of the Holy Spirit in re-enforcing truth, and demonstrating signs and wonders.
We have no hesitation in recommending Shane Willard to you. He has become a good friend and colleague in the Holy Spirit.”
- Kevin Dedmon in Christchurch (johndierckx.wordpress.com)
- Chad and Julia Dedmon back in Christchurch (johndierckx.wordpress.com)
- “Relevance” in worship. (lifeondoverbeach.wordpress.com)
- how you can be an effective marketplace evangelist. (joeyasher.com)
- What in the world are the Lee’s Doing these days? Read and find out. (leonardlee.org)
- The Characteristics Of The Holy Spirit. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- How to Start an Arts Ministry in Your Church. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- portrait of a leader (jalapenosandchocolate.com)
- How to encourage your Pastor’s Wife (apologies.wordpress.com)