While watching one of my sons going in the deep for the first time, fire alarm signals started to blow through the pool, and the pool needed to be evacuated.
I was amazed first of all about the resilience of the little seven year old’s while being escorted out in the rain to wait for further instructions.Many of them freezing cold, but nonetheless, calm and relatively unshaken by the whole matter. I guess earthquakes and aftershocks may have some to do with that but mist of all it was the professional and cordial manner in which both swimming pool staff and Russley School staff escorted these children out.
As it turned put it was a drill, but all the same BIG HANDS UP FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!Swimming pool staff, teachers and most of all students. During last assembly I was told that some government departmentt had expressed their amazement about the school environment and the students, well I can say, I wish they had been here today at the pool. 7 year old’s being more disciplined than many adults would have been in the same situation. Calm and following instructions without panicking. It was actually amazing no matter what anyone else says.
I care about safety and emotions well being in these situations and both were taken really good care off. I heard some parents complain about some not so trivial matters. Quite honestly I do not get it, as I know for sure now that my children are in very safe hands now with the staff at Jelly Park and the teachers at Russley School.
- Studies Link Swimming Instruction to Drowning Prevention (prweb.com)
- Why must the pH of swimming pool should be kept at their level (wiki.answers.com)
- School to investigate teen’s drowning in pool (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Do you have to have a fence for a above the in ground pool in new port richey fl (wiki.answers.com)
- Family of drowned WA student files $15M claim (thenewstribune.com)
- Rooftop Pools: Seemingly staid Zurich, Switzerland has added… (curbed.com)
- Glass Pool Fencing Melbourne Is The Best Option For Your House (mydecorarticles.com)
- Google Sketch Up (thespringfieldsacademydotnet.wordpress.com)
- Ohio landlord fights ‘White Only’ pool sign ruling (mercurynews.com)
- Ocean Art Light-Up Jellies, Eerie Glowing Jellyfish for Swimming Pools (laughingsquid.com)
- What To Understand Regarding Glass Fencing Melbourne (mydecorarticles.com)
- Houston Pool Owners Can Save Money, Gain Skills at Free Pool School (prweb.com)
- My Trip to St. Lucia – Coconut Bay Resort and Spa (colesvilletravel.wordpress.com)
- An afternoon swim (challenges30.com)
- Hot weather a boost for city pools (cbc.ca)
- Swimming business buoyant after national win (prweb.com)
- his first pool splash (thefinethings.wordpress.com)
- Just Keep Swimming (moxiemomconfessions.com)
- Swimming lessons (teamoyeniyi.com)
- Water Baby (25hoursblog.wordpress.com)
- Take swimming lessons at a hotel (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- ASCA and USA Swimming Team Up For The New England Coaches Clinic In Boston, October 7-9 (swimmingcoach.wordpress.com)