Earlier this weekend a walk with my oldest son in one of the many domains in and around Christchurch. It was beautiful in the forest.
A walk with the whole family from Corsair Bay to Cass Bay came with amazing skies as we started in relatively beautiful weather but it turned around with heavy clouds coming in from the sea. Early Dutch painters would have had a field day here.
So here some highlights, enjoy.
- Awaiting autumn (boticca.com)
- First signs of Autumn (alexbondblog.com)
- Look of the Day: Autumn Leaves (fabsugar.com)
- Firefighters called to Christchurch house fire (nzherald.co.nz)
- The russets, the purples and the reds of early autumn (ordinarygood.wordpress.com)
- The Coming of Autumn ( fr: Autumn’s Grace ). (thepoetvoice.wordpress.com)
- Helping Christchurch (pinnaclelife.co.nz)
- Jackie’s Travel Diary: The Secret of the South, NZ (myclub.worldmarksp.com)
- How (and where) will Christchurch be rebuilt? CERA boss answers readers’ questions (nzherald.co.nz)
- Top 10 Autumn Work Wardrobe (johnlewis.com)