Facebook recently launched a new security wall to block scammers, but many are worried these measures won’t stop spam from spreading and that determined con artists will simply find new ways to get at unsuspecting users.
We’ve all seen suspicious posts on Facebook–a friend’s curiously impersonal message that’s riddled with odd typos, the irresistible app offering a chance to see who has viewed your profile, and more. These scams are sometimes obvious and easy to avoid, other times nefarious and simple to fall for. Despite Facebook’s security features, safe social networking rests in the user’s own hands.
Read the rest of the article here >>>
- Facebook Dislike Button Scam Gets More Sophisticated [WARNING] (fakeiitian.com)
- # Facebook Dislike Button Scam Gets More Sophisticated. # (mobilegameroids.wordpress.com)
- Profile Stalkers on Facebook? Check out the viral scam that’s spreading (blogoholic.in)
- ‘Checkout Your PROFILE Stalkers’ scam spreading on Facebook (zdnet.com)
- Dislike Button Scam Spreads Then Disappears (allfacebook.com)
- Facebook Dislike Button Scam Spreading Fast (blippitt.com)