Creative Matters is a call to arms for all who endeavor to create beautiful, transcendent and transformational experiences in and around the Church. It’s sort of a field guide; by Creatives for Creatives.
The book offers perspective on the process, people, and purpose surrounding Creativity. It’s an invitation to live and work in a way that is both inspired and inspiring. And it’s the kind of kick-in-the-pants that we all need and will come back to again and again.
This eBook features contributions by:
- Jarrett Stevens
- Promise Tangeman
- Stephen Proctor
- The Gungors
- Barton Damer
- Carlos Whittaker
- Todd Henry
- Amena Brown
A very nice book that can be for free here >>>
I suggest you do so, even if you are not involved in creative matters in and around church, there’s plenty of goodies in there for all creatives.
- 6 Techniques to Ignite Your Inner Creativity & Passion (psychologytoday.com)
- Five Ways Creativity Can Enhance Your Career (distance-education.org)
- The Anti-Creative Corporate Culture (colleensharen.wordpress.com)
- 6 Documentaries To Get Your Creative Marketing Juices Flowing (twistimage.com)
- letting go and turning to creativity (lisafrisch11.wordpress.com)
- Ten Creative Doers to Follow on Twitter (imaginationnow.wordpress.com)
- Handling the creative genius & other tender egos (lifeisgelato.wordpress.com)
- Living a More Creative Life (lowercaseliving.wordpress.com)
- Transcend (sebastianmarshall.com)
- Creativity Tweets of the Week – 4/29/11 (artistsroad.wordpress.com)