Last Saturday we were invited to come down for the Air New Zealand Tech Ops day where staff members invite family and friends for a tour around to see what these men and women are up to to keep us all safe in the air. It certainly gives you a better feel of the incredible amount of energy and work undertaken for our safety. Besides it was interesting to see and hear from the pros themselves and to have a sneak peak inside the new Boeing 777. What an amazing idea to be in the oldest plane: a DC 3 to see the latest plane , the Boeing 777 being rolled in. Thanks again for a fantastic morning.
You guys rock!
More pictures soon via my Flickr Photostream
- Air NZ Steps up the Food (australiablog.com)
- Making a potential air catastrophe seem like fun? (wadads319.wordpress.com)
- Hilarious In-Flight Workouts – The Comical Richard Simmons Air Safety Video for Air New Zealand (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Lmao Snoop Is Still That Dude!!! (oskiworld.wordpress.com)
- Phil Keoghan cameos in Richard Simmons’ hilarious Air New Zealand in-flight safety video (realityblurred.com)
- Viral videos on Youtube as airline marketing strategy – lessons from Air New Zealand (simpliflying.com)
- Richard Simmons tells Air New Zealand passengers to “pump it up” in the best safety video ever (geek.com)
- Air New Zealand safety video with fitness guru Richard Simmons an online hit (calgaryherald.com)