Hear MARK HEAD from Fatherheart Ministries in Taupo
(Lead by James & Denise Jordan)
10am this Sunday 14 November
@ Harmony Church, Oaklands School Auditorium, Halswell
Mark was radically saved from the surf/drug culture in 1981.
For many years he was active in the church in evangelism and worship and also church planting in the UK
In 1994 he came into a revelation of the Love of the Father.
This life changing experience defined the direction of his life and he began ministering from this revelation soon after.
Mark spent several years serving in a healing ministry, before entering full time ministry as a Pastor in a multicultural Church in Auckland
He has been a Conference speaker both in NZ and overseas.
In 2008 he felt lead to join Fatherheart Ministries (lead by James & Denise Jordan) and moved with his family to Taupo NZ to focus on what he sees as his life calling.
Mark has been married to Nikki for more than 25 years and together they have 2 wonderful children Michael and Caitlin.
He still loves to surf!
If the service is anything like what I have heard tonight I definitely recommend people to come and hear this very inspiring story. What I had the pleasure and honor to hear tonight was absolutely well worth it, I suggest you come and find out what I mean on Sunday. It was certainly a story I can relate to.
- Week 4 – The Father’s Heart – Shellharbour, New South Wales, Australia (travelpod.com)
- Leaving Phil & Dawns, Napier & Taupo – Taupo, New Zealand (travelpod.com)
- Back Track Back Pack – Taupo, New Zealand (travelpod.com)
- I’m flying!!!! – Taupo, New Zealand (travelpod.com)
- Biblical Productivity (sovereigngraceministries.org)
- Plant! Conference (joshharris.com)
- Apologetics in Church Ministry (inchristus.wordpress.com)